There could be a number of reasons why you're unable to deposit to your account and these problems often lie either with your bank or with the details that you've registered. Here's a few steps to take if your deposit has failed recently:
- Check the card details that you've registered to your account are correct. An incorrect number, name, expiry date or CV2 would mean that your deposit to us would fail. It's always worth checking this information first.
- Check there are enough funds in your account to complete the transaction. Sign into your online banking or call your bank to ensure you have enough balance to make your deposit.
- Some banks may apply temporary restrictions to your account based on your recent activity. This can sometimes be as simple as spending your money in a place where you don't normally use your card. It can be worth checking with your bank that no temporary restrictions have been applied for your protection.
- Many high street banks now have the ability to block gambling transactions. If this is the case then it can be turned off if you request the change with your bank, but it can take up to 72 hours to take effect.
- If you're outside of the UK then we won't be able to accept deposits from your account. As part of our licensing conditions, we can only take deposits from within the UK.
- If you've had a build up of temporary data on your device, this could mean that the deposit fails to go through. It's worth clearing your temporary internet files and cookies as a final step. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking here.
If all of your details are correct and you've completed all of the steps above, there's no harm in trying again. Sometimes these issues can be caused by a temporary loss in communication between your device and our servers, and it could be as simple as giving it another go.
If however, you've made a deposit and noticed the funds have been removed from your bank, but not added to your playing balance, you'll need to complete a few additional steps:
- Refresh your balance and make sure the funds haven't now appeared.
- Log out of your account and log back in to see if your balance refreshes.
- Clear your temporary internet files and cookies from your device and then refresh your balance. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking here.
- If all of that fails, you'll need to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team by clicking the 'Live Chat' icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Please be aware, we may need to see a copy of your bank statement to verify that the transaction has been taken.