We are bound by law and by our license agreement to ensure your details are kept safe at all times. All personal information is sent to us using the latest 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption, protecting all your personal details. This is the same security that leading online banks use. In addition, your account information is encrypted and stored on our Secure Servers.
This information cannot be accessed by unauthorised parties. We also use the services of a third-party fraud checking service to ensure the protection of debit cardholders. All transactions are carefully screened to prevent fraudulent activity.
There are steps that you can take to also ensure the safety of your own details including:
- Always keep your login information secret and do not share it with anyone.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Ensure your password isn't used on other sites, and that it's difficult to guess.
- Use Auto-Fill to store your login information rather than writing it down.
- Don't leave your account logged in while you're away from your machine or device.