Answering the questions below will help you assess the level of your play;
• Do you stay away from work to gamble?
• Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
• When you're gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost or empty and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
• Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the price of a cup of tea?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
• Have others ever criticised or made comments about your gambling?
• Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
• Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
• Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
• After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
• Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
• Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. At this point, we recommend that you contact our Customer Support Team or one of the self-help organisations here.