We always want our members to enjoy playing their favourite games and gamble responsibly. However, for some, gambling can become a problem. Please read the information below. It is very important, especially if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
• Always establish limits for depositing, wagering and losses before you start playing.
• Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that period ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
• Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
• Never gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
• Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses.