What documents can I use to verify my name and date of birth?
We can accept a photograph or scan of one of the following:
• Driving Licence (the front of the photo card licence)
• Provisional Driving Licence (the front of the photo card licence)
• Passport (complete picture of the photo page)
• Birth Certificate (Complete picture of the whole certificate, if this is in your current name. If you have changed your name, then we would need confirmation of this by also sending a photo of your Marriage/Divorce or Deed Poll certificate)
• UK Resident Permit (the front and back of the card)
• National Identity Card (the front of the photo card)