The safety and security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us. We are bound by applicable data protection laws in relation to the handling and collection of your personal information.
We have security systems in place which protect your financial and personal data. Some examples are set out below:
• Payment information is transmitted between our secure servers and the secure servers of leading e-commerce payment companies who, in turn, have secure encrypted links between themselves and leading banks.
• You only need to enter your debit card details once. The details are then stored in our secure servers using a proprietary encryption algorithm. After that, your debit card details will only be used when you make a deposit to or withdrawal from your member account.
• We require your 3 digit Card Security Code (also known as CV2 number, usually found on the back of your card) during all card transactions, so that your card issuing bank can confirm the integrity of your deposit. We do not store the Card Security Code in our systems.
• We execute transactions in secure mode using Thawte certification, so any personal information and financial details you submit are encrypted during transmission. Information submitted by you is encrypted using safe security layering (SSL) encryption, the exact level of encryption supported is determined by the level supported by your Internet browser.
• Our employees and the employees of our service providers do not have access to your full debit or credit card details.