If you are wondering whether or not you should Self-Exclude your account, we would recommend that you read through and answer the questions below.
You can find out more about what a Self-Exclusion is here.
- Do you stay away from work to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When you're gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost or empty and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the price of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have others ever criticised or made comments about your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts.
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have an unhealthy relationship with gambling. You can reach out to our friendly Customer Support team via our Live Chat service by clicking the chat icon/bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.