What are the Chat Rules?
1. Never give out your or anyone else’s personal details including telephone numbers, real names, addresses, email addresses, financial details or social media details.
2. Please do not swear or use aggressive language. We do have a swear filter in our Chat Rooms but even if a word isn't filtered it may be considered unacceptable. Attempts to circumvent the filter are also not allowed.
3. We pride ourselves on our community in Chat, and do not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind towards anyone in any form. This includes but is not limited to racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist or ageist remarks and encompasses any comments which could induce or provoke socially unacceptable or negative statements on subjects related to contentious topics such as politics, current and geo-political affairs, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and other. Hosts will not engage in discussions or share their own views on these topics. Doing so may result in action being taken on your account including a restriction or even an account closure.
4. Please don't use sexual language in the Chat Rooms.
5. You are never allowed to advertise or promote other companies or websites in the Chat Rooms.
6. We do not allow the discussion of any drug-related activities.
7. Occasionally our Hosts will make a reasonable request of our players, we would ask that you adhere to these requests.
8. Please try to keep a positive attitude when speaking about the site and games. We do understand that from time to time you may need to express your frustrations but would ask you to move on when prompted to by a Host.
9. Don't let your friends or family members talk on your behalf - when you're logged in to your account, it should be just you that's playing and talking. If you leave your device, we would ask you to lock it or log out of your account.
10. Please don't request Chat Games as our Hosts cannot play games on request. Our Hosts do play games regularly and are happy to tell you about scheduled Chat promotions that are coming up.
11. Please refrain from sending gifts or tokens of gratitude to our Hosts either to any of the Company’s office addresses or the Hosts’ home addresses. Our Company policy prevents employees from accepting any items received from our players and therefore, any such items will unfortunately be discarded.
12. Some players may wish to observe multiple Chat Rooms at once but doing so whilst Chat Promotions are taking place is considered to be a breach of our Guidelines. We have procedures in place to prevent Chat credits being received by those found to be in breach of this guideline.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you have also agreed to abide by these rules.
We can take action if the rules above are not adhered to. A breach of our rules may result in a temporary or permanent restriction being imposed by us, preventing you from chatting. In extreme cases, we may make the decision to close your account(s); this can include all accounts you hold on sites operated by Gamesys. Wherever possible this will be communicated to you by a Private Message in Chat or via email to your registered address.
In Chat, our Hosts will play media games in which you could win cash. It's our goal to award these credits as broadly as possible. To do this we have rolling credit limits and recent winner rules on media games. If we feel a user has received an excessive volume of cash from Chat we may place a Comp Restriction on their account for a fixed period of time. This will only ever be done after careful consideration and the user will be notified via email to their registered address.
If any Chat Restrictions and/or Chat Comp Restrictions are imposed on you, these will apply to all the Chat Rooms hosted on sites operated by Gamesys.
In the event that you make comments that may cause a Host concern in relation to you playing responsibly, they will contact you in a private message. We ask that you answer the Host’s questions as honestly as you are able to assist us in giving you relevant advice..