Please note that for security reasons, we operate a "Closed Loop" policy which means you must withdraw back to the last method that you deposited from.
In this article we have put together everything you could possibly need to know about withdrawing your winnings from the site! Simply click on the question below to find out more:
When can I request a withdrawal?
You can withdraw from your account at any time, provided you have over £10 in your account balance which is not bound by a wagering requirement and you have no outstanding verification requests.
How do I withdraw?
To make a withdrawal simply go to My Account > Withdraw and enter the amount of funds you want to withdraw. The maximum amount that can be processed in one transaction depends on your withdrawal method, as shown in the table below:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal per transaction||Bank option available?||Maximum Withdrawal per Bank transaction?|
|Visa Debit||£10||£25,000||Yes - if card is non-withdrawable or balance is over £50,000||£250,000|
|Mastercard Debit||£10||£25,000||Yes - if card is non-withdrawable or balance is over £50,000||£250,000|
How long will it take for my withdrawal to clear?
- Visa Debit card – We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours. Once processed, if your provider allows Visa Direct, you'll receive your funds within 4 hours. Otherwise, please allow up to 3 working days.
- Bank Account - We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will take up to 1 working day to clear back to your bank account.
Mastercard - We’ll process your winnings within 4-24 hours and once processed, it will take up to 1 working day to clear back to your bank account.
Is my withdrawal affected by Bank Holidays?
Yes, if you have withdrawn via card or bank. Unfortunately some issuers do not update your bank account straight away. Rest assured, any payments will clear within 3 working days once processed.
Can I check on my withdrawal?
Of course! You can keep an eye on this by going to My Account > History > Payment History. Here you will see a different status next to your withdrawal amount, depending on the progress of this:
- Pending: Your withdrawal has not yet been processed by us.
- Processed: Your funds have been processed by us, but it has not yet been received by your payment provider.
- Success: This means your payment provider’s automated systems have received the funds and they will be in your available balance soon.
You can see more here.
What if I haven’t received my withdrawal?
If you haven’t received your withdrawal yet, please recheck the timescales and double check your bank/e-wallet statement. If the funds have not cleared your account within five working days we are able to investigate further with our technical teams.
If your withdrawal has failed we will notify you via e-mail and your money will return to your account balance. You can see more here.
How can I cancel my withdrawal?
Once you have requested a withdrawal, you will not be able to cancel it and you'll have to allow the above timescales to pass for the funds to reach your bank account.